These "fries" are cut from a quick peanut butter fudge and drizzled with red-tinted icing "ketchup".—Hershey Food Corporation, Cheryl Reitz, Hershey, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling
Makesabout 3-1/2 dozen
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Paper muffin cup liners (2-1/2-inch diameter)
- Red icing, optional
- In a microwave, melt peanut butter chips with milk; stir until smooth. Pour into a foil-lined and greased 9-in. square pan. Cool completely at room temperature. Lift out of the pan and invert onto a cutting board.
- Remove foil; cut into 3-in. x 1/4-in. strips. Fold muffin cup liners in half, pressing out creases; fold in half again. Fold point under; use as holder for fries. Use icing for ketchup if desired.
Nutrition Facts4 each: 239 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Peanutty Fries in Quick Cooking Premiere 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.