Peanutty Cream-Filled Pastry Shells
These delicious desserts say indulgent and decadent, but couldn't be any easier to make. Make them ahead for that weekend party coming up; they're perfect for guests. Teri Rasey - Cadillac, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing Bake: 20 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen puff pastry shells
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- Chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Bake puff pastry shells according to package directions. Cool completely. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the peanut butter, milk and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place shells on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Remove tops; save for another use. Pour 1 teaspoon hard-shell topping into each pastry shell. Mound 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture over topping. Drizzle with an additional 1 teaspoon topping; sprinkle with peanuts. Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 601 calories, 42g fat (16g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 436mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Cup Puff in Fast Fixes with Mixes
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.