- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, oil, garlic and curry powder until blended. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Add wings to peanut butter mixture; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forPeanutty Chicken Wings
"Good start but kinda lacking in flavor. The peanut butter overwhelms. I added a good (additional) 4 tbls of curry powder as well as some (5 tbls) honey-ginger balsamic I had on the shelf, and about 5 tbls of sesame oil along with the oil noted above. I'm also going to sprinkle a few tbls of sesame seed on top when I cook it. If mom wasn't joining us, I'd have added 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper, too. Hopefully the cooking process will amp up the flavors because I still find it blander than I'd care for."
"made these for g'daughter's b'day party..everyone loved them!"