This muffins are so simple to make and are so tasty. I like how they are not overly sweet and how everyone enjoys them.—Ruby Williams, Bogalusa, Louisiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup chopped unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine eggs, butter and milk; add to the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened. Fold in peanuts.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until muffins test done.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 212 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 243mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Muffins in Taste of Home June/July 1995
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.