Peanut Ice Cream
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Process: 20 min. + freezing
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. freeze in an ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's instructions. Allow to ripen in the ice cream freezer or firm up in your refrigerator freezer for 2-4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 287 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 201mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat-free milk, 1 fat.
Apr 24, 2011
So creamy and delicious, but I think I overindulged because it is labeled healthy.
Sep 19, 2010
I've been looking for a peanut butter ice cream recipe, this recipe is perfect!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.