Peanut Ice Cream Pie
Everyone is nuts about this rich refreshing pie. It comes in handy as a quick and easy no-bake dessert for church dinners, card parties, showers and drop-in company. Judges at a northwest Kansas fair declared it a grand-prize winner.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Spoon half of the ice cream into crust.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the corn syrup and peanut butter; spoon half over ice cream. Sprinkle with half of the peanuts. Repeat layers. Freeze until firm.
1 slice: 481 calories, 28g fat (11g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 399mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC