Peanut-Crusted Orange Roughy Recipe
Michelle Smith relies on this nutty treatment when she's having fish for dinner at her home in Skyesville, Maryland, Even kids are likely to go for the flavorful fillets crowned with a golden topping of roasted peanuts. Colorful corn salsa makes a zippy accompaniment.
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- CORN SALSA:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Arrange fish fillets in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Brush the top of each fillet with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with peanuts and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. meanwhile, combine the salsa ingredients in a bowl. Serve with the fish. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 261 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Peanut-Crusted Orange Roughy
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC