Peanut Chocolate Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts, optional
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add sugar and milk; fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Remove from the freezer just before serving. Garnish with peanuts and chocolate curls if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 493 calories, 29g fat (15g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 288mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Feb 28, 2016
This is one of the best and easiest pies to make ahead! Since it freezes so well, double the recipe. Makes a creamy, light dessert after a BBQ or heavy meal. Just before serving, extra cool whip can be layered upon the pie to give it a beautiful second layer! As a volunteer food editor with Taste of Home magazine, I enjoy working with classic recipes that can be dressed up for special occasions.
Sep 7, 2015
So good and so easy to make! It is a fantastic make-ahead dessert. It looks very pretty and tastes delicious! This is one of my favorite pies to make (and eat).
Jun 10, 2010
This was great hit at a graduation party. Made two pies and people asked for more.