- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) white cake mix
- 1 cup peanut butter, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cake mix, 2/3 cup peanut butter and egg until crumbly. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and remaining peanut butter. Gradually beat in milk and sugar. Carefully spread over crust. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and center is set. Cool completely before cutting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forPeanut Chocolate Bars
"I can't believe I haven't rated these, I've been making them for years, never have used white cake mix, only yellow, I don't put peanuts on top, these should come with a warning, lol, I could eat the whole pan!"
"Sooo good!! Hubby loved them"