Creamy peanut butter and chili powder prove they’re an ideal match for any wing that comes along. Round out the menu with cut-up veggies, ranch or blue cheese salad dressing, and store-bought sweet potato fries. —Janet Vaupel Rockwell, Hollis, New Hampshire
Recommended: 66 Recipes for Super Bowl Snacks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon browning sauce, optional
- Dash garlic powder
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the peanut butter, lemon juice, oil, soy sauce, salt, chili powder, browning sauce if desired and garlic powder. Add wings; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Transfer wings to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, turning every 10 minutes. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Chicken Wings in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p19