Peanut Butter Tarts Recipe
This big batch of tarts doesn't last long around our house. But I don't mind...it's so simple to whip up more in a matter of minutes.—Sheryl Christian, Watertown, Wisconsin
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 10 to 12 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons jelly
- 1. Spoon a tablespoonful of whipped topping into the bottom of each tart shell; set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat milk and peanut butter until well mixed. Add pudding mix; beat 1 minute. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spoon about 1/2 cup filling into each shell. Chill. Just before serving, top each with 1/2 teaspoon jelly. Leftovers may be frozen. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 each: 283 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 309mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Tarts
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC