- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 5 to 6 celery ribs, cut into thirds
- Chopped salted peanut, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and cream until smooth; stir in the onion. Stuff or pipe into celery; sprinkle with peanuts if desired. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Stuffed Celery
"When I married my husband (many years ago) he brought this tradiation with him. He always had stuffed celery sticks with peanut butter, and we have enjoyed them ever since. Merry Christmas"