- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, peanut butter and butter. Shape into 1-in. balls and place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, melt the candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Dip balls and place on waxed paper to harden. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Snowballs
"Yummy. These were so easy. I will double or triple the recipe next time! I love simple recipes like this that turn out so well!"
"I’ve been baking for years but never attempted candy until last year, that was funfetti fudge with a cake mix so this was my first. I made 2 separate batches, first one I had paced balls in freezer and the chocolate either cracked or a hole erupted and they leaked. So second batch I chilled in frig for 30 minutes, no cracks but I still have a leaky pin hole in about 1/2 the batch."
"Could you use the melting candy like from crafts stores?"
"I made these for Christmas and everyone loved them. We give this recipe 5 stars."
"Just about the easiest Christmas candy recipe I have. The first time I served these incredible truffles they were a hit!"
"Super easy and very tasty!"
"These are amazing!!!! I brought them to a Christmas party and they were gone in less than 20 minutes. I am definitely making them again!"
"Very good! I liked that they are not loaded with butter. They go together easily and quickly. I used semisweet chocolate chips for a dip."
"Very easy and rich with taste, you dont need alot to satisfy.."