- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Salted chopped peanuts
- Optional: Chocolate syrup and peanut butter ice cream topping
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Sprinkle with peanuts. If desired, garnish with chocolate syrup, peanut butter ice cream topping and additional whipped topping.
1 piece: 434 calories, 27g fat (11g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 276mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.