Peanut Butter Rocky Road Cheesecake
My classic chocolate and peanut butter pairing updates a tried-and-true cheesecake filling to pure creamy, crunchy bliss. —Jacyn Siebert, San Francisco, California
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed slightly
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Mix cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in vanilla and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust. Place on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake until center is almost set, 55-60 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- 4. Remove rim from pan. In a microwave, warm peanut butter and honey; mix until smooth. Drop spoonfuls of marshmallow creme, fudge topping and peanut butter mixture alternately over top of cheesecake. Swirl together using a toothpick or skewer. Sprinkle with peanuts.
1 slice: 533 calories, 32g fat (17g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 363mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Jul 28, 2018This recipes looks and sounds delectable, delicious and SWEET!
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC