Peanut Butter Rocky Road Cheesecake
My classic chocolate and peanut butter pairing updates a tried-and-true cheesecake filling to pure creamy, crunchy bliss. —Jacyn Siebert, San Francisco, California
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 55 min. + chilling
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed slightly
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 325°. Mix cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in vanilla and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake until center is almost set, 55-60 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- Remove rim from pan. In a microwave, warm peanut butter and honey; mix until smooth. Drop spoonfuls of marshmallow creme, fudge topping and peanut butter mixture alternately over top of cheesecake. Swirl together using a toothpick or skewer. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 533 calories, 32g fat (17g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 363mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Vanilla Cheesecake in TOH Live Spring 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.