Peanut Butter Pudding Pie Recipe
This pie is pretty enough to serve to company...if your family doesn't get to it first! No one will be able to resist a sweet piece of this creamy chocolate and peanut butter dessert.—Valerie Sisson, Norton, Ohio
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1. In a saucepan, whisk the milk and pudding mix. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat; stir in the peanut butter chips until melted. Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set.
- 2. Spread whipped topping over pie. In a microwave-safe bow, melt chocolate chips and shortening. cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle over topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 388 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pudding Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC