Peanut Butter Pretzel Shake
—Beth Tomkiw, Creative Content Director, Taste of Home
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping
- 4 miniature pretzels, coarsely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- 4 Peanut Butter Pretzel Squares plus additional for topping, optional
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- Spread hot fudge topping around rim of a tall glass; sprinkle with pretzels and peanuts. Freeze until ready to fill.
- In a blender add four Peanut Butter Pretzel Squares, ice cream and milk. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into prepared glassed. Top with whipped cream. If desired, thread additional Peanut Butter Pretzel Squares onto skewers; serve in shakes.
Nutrition Facts1 shake (calculated without toppings): 665 calories, 41g fat (20g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Pretzel Shake in Trim the Sugar 2018