Peanut Butter Oat Cookies Recipe
You won't believe how easy it is to whip up these soft chewy treats. "Our kids just adore these cookies and ask for them often," says Patty Faussett of Tucson, Arizona.
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter*
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup wheat bran
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into creamed mixture. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 3 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 5 dozen.
2 each: 178 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC