Peanut Butter ‘n’ Jelly Mini Muffins
Kids love these mini jelly-filled treats...and so do adults. Packed with peanut butter flavor, they're a fun and easy way to start off the day...or to share as an after-school snack. -Vickie Barrow, Edenton, North Carolina
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons strawberry or grape jelly
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, yogurt, peanut butter and oil on low speed until smooth; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 2. Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups half full. Top each with 1/4 teaspoon jelly and remaining batter.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.
1 each: 168 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 208mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC