Peanut Butter & Jelly Bites
My friend is an avid runner. After I heard that she craved a peanut butter and jelly sandwich during a race, I whipped up these convenient bites for her. —Jennifer Heasley, York, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup strawberry jelly, divided
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheets
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 5 tablespoons 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup jelly until smooth. Unroll each sheet of crescent dough into a rectangle. Spread each with half of the filling to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut each roll widthwise into 12 slices; place on parchment-lined baking sheets, cut side down.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, beat peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over rolls; top with remaining jelly.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 145 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 191mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.