Peanut Butter & Jelly Bites
My friend is an avid runner. After I heard that she craved a peanut butter and jelly sandwich during a race, I whipped up these convenient bites for her. —Jennifer Heasley, York, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup strawberry jelly, divided
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheets
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 5 tablespoons 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup jelly until smooth. Unroll each sheet of crescent dough into a rectangle. Spread each with half of the filling to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut each roll widthwise into 12 slices; place on parchment-lined baking sheets, cut side down.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a small bowl, beat peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over rolls; top with remaining jelly.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 145 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 191mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Peanut Butter and Jelly Bites in Simple & Delicious October/November 2013