- 1 package (8 ounces) Girl Scout Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, crushed, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Additional peanut butter cookies, broken into pieces
- In a large bowl, combine 1-3/4 cups crushed cookies, sugar and butter; press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown; cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- In another large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with 1/4 cup crushed cookie pieces. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Icebox Dessert
"I brought this dessert to work and they all raved about it. I will make it again!"
"We love peanutbutter, and this is good!!"
""Leftover crushed cookies"--what are leftover cookies?! LOL"