- 2-1/4 cups crushed peanut butter cookies (about 11 cookies)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Additional peanut butter cookies, broken into pieces
- In a bowl, combine crushed cookies, sugar and butter; press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown; cool on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust. In another mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with cookie pieces. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Icebox Dessert
"I brought this dessert to work and they all raved about it. I will make it again!"
"We love peanutbutter, and this is good!!"
""Leftover crushed cookies"--what are leftover cookies?! LOL"