Peanut Butter-Graham Snack Mix
Rich and sweet, this makes a can’t-stop-eating-it treat! Kids of all ages will enjoy munching when the competitive fires start burning. —Diane Spotts, Elmira, New York
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + standing
- 6 cups Golden Grahams
- 4 cups raisin bran
- 3/4 cup mixed nuts
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Combine the cereals and nuts in a large bowl. In a large heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a large bag; add cereal mixture. Close bag and shake to coat. Spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in airtight containers.