- 20 graham cracker squares, broken in half, divided
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 14 squares)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Line the bottom of a greased 11-in. x 7-in. dish with half of the graham crackers; set aside. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the crumbs, sugars, butter and milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave on high 2 to 2-1/2 minutes longer. Immediately pour half over crackers in prepared pan. Top with the remaining graham crackers; spread with remaining sugar mixture.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and peanut butter, uncovered, on high for 45-60 seconds or until chips are melted. Stir until smooth and blended. Spread evenly over bars. Cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours before cutting. Yield: 20 bars.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Graham Bars
"very good snack"
"I took these to a covered dish picnic and got asked for the recipe. I thought they were good, the consistency of the sugar mixture is a little strange at first. The bars cut very nicely and I was even able to cut each in half, to get 40."