- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, peanut butter, egg and oil. Press two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat the milk, chocolate chips and butter over low heat; stir until blended. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Fudge Bars
"easy to make and very tasty. Make sure you have lots of milk to go with them!"
"Oh my gosh, these were wonderful and so easy to make! They sure went fast! Great recipe . . . thanks!"
"These were great!!! Melt in your mouth little gems. I did use a whole package of milk chocolate chips, not 1 cup of the semisweet. That's the only thing I would change. Thanks for sharing!!"
"I make these all the time. They are always a hit at any picnic or family gathering"