- 4 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. In a 3-qt. trifle bowl or glass bowl, layer half of the cake cubes, pudding, whipped topping and peanut butter cups. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Cup Trifle
"The concept is good, but who needs so much candy? I cut this in half and did not add that many peanut butter cups. ( Less than one bag.) It made an OK summer dessert, once I took the candy off of mine. Will I make it again? Doubtful. Picture looks better than this tastes!"