- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups (about six 1.6-ounce packages)
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 7-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Cup Cookies
"Why is this listed under "low carb" recipes? Not even close to being low carb!"
"Made these with my son for Christmas. We both said this recipe is a keeper. Everyone who tried them said they were delicious."
"is it necessary to use _Peanut Butter Cups?"
"These are awesome. I've made them several ways. Sometimes I add peanut butter chips, sometimes Reece's pieces, sometimes both. They're awesome either way."
"Five Stars Hands Down. This is a wonderful recipe just tried it today; I would like to add a few tips if anyone is interested. Before you start making the cookies refrigerate your reese cups so they are easier to chop up. Use about 1-1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips that is about 12 ounces and all you need. As well you might want to chop up 8 full size reese cups the extra bit to put on top of the cookies dough before you bake them gives it a nice touch and makes it even more delicious.Another tip I highly recommend is refrigerate your cookie dough for a little over 3 hours this will let you handle the cookie dough better and makes the dough constricted and easier to bake well worth the wait.This batch made me little over 3 dozen cookies if anyone is wondering, I do like a big cookie :)Thanks For the awesome and delicious cookie recipe."
"Holy crap those were the BEST cookies and so easy. I'm a great cook but always struggle with cookies. These were GREAT everyone in the family just went crazy over them!! I think I made them too big and had to cook them an extra couple of minutes but they are fabulous."