Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Mix
A cookie mix allows family and friends to easily bake a batch of homemade treats when they have time. No can resist the combination of chocolate and peanut butter!—Judy Crawford, Auxvasse, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 18 miniature peanut butter cups, quartered
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda. In a 1-qt. glass jar, layer the sugar, brown sugar and flour mixture; top with peanut butter cups. Cover and store in a cool, dry place for up to 1 month. Yield: 1 batch (about 4 cups total).
- To prepare cookies: In a large bowl, beat butter and egg until well blended. Add contents of jar and stir until combined.
- Shape dough into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets (do not flatten). Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 75 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2010