"My brother-in-law gave me the recipe for this fast five-ingredient fudge that combines two classic flavors," comments Georgianna Thompson of Boothwyn, Pennsylvania. "It makes a great gift."
Recommended: 45 Recipes for Peanut Butter Lovers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 3-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine peanut butter and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Spread into buttered 8-in. square pan. Freeze for 30 minutes or just until firm before cutting into squares. Store at room temperature. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Cocoa Fudge in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p22
Reviews forPeanut Butter Cocoa Fudge
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2012
"It is the best fudge I've ever had and my mom just loves it. It is so easy to make also. Thanks for sharing the recipe."
Reviewed Dec. 15, 2010
"this is good but not to sweet fudge,"