Peanut Butter Cocoa Fudge
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makesabout 2 pounds
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 3-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine peanut butter and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Spread into buttered 8-in. square pan. Freeze for 30 minutes or just until firm before cutting into squares. Store at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 80 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 4, 2012
It is the best fudge I've ever had and my mom just loves it. It is so easy to make also. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Dec 15, 2010
this is good but not to sweet fudge,
Nov 5, 2010
I love this recipe. It's so quick and easy.
Dec 5, 2009
This is very good and easy! It taste just like the no bake cookies that uses peanut butter and cocoa. At Holiday time, I'm all for sweets that are no bake!!