Peanut Butter Chocolate Tarts
These tiny tarts will surely become a big part of your recipe collection because they chill while you're enjoying the rest of the meal. Children especially like having their own "little pie" to help decorate.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Whipped topping
- Halloween candy, sprinkles and/or cake decorations
- In a microwave, melt chips and oil; stir until smooth. Cool for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk pudding and milk until thick. Fold in peanut butter mixture. Spoon into tart shells. Chill for 15 minutes. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and decorate as desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 411 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 521mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Nov 11, 2009
Although these are quick and easy they didn't seem to be a crowd pleaser. Better then going out and buying something, they are still homemade but I still wouldn't recommend them.