These tiny tarts will surely become a big part of your recipe collection because they chill while you're enjoying the rest of the meal. Children especially like having their own "little pie" to help decorate.
Recommended: 78 Christmas Potluck Desserts for 12 or More
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Whipped topping
- Halloween candy, sprinkles and/or cake decorations
- In a microwave, melt chips and oil; stir until smooth. Cool for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk pudding and milk until thick. Fold in peanut butter mixture. Spoon into tart shells. Chill for 15 minutes. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and decorate as desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Tarts in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p3
Reviews forPeanut Butter Chocolate Tarts
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review