- 1 package (6 ounces) peanut butter cups
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- Cut four peanut butter cups in half; coarsely chop remaining cups and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping until blended.
- Fold in chopped peanut butter cups. Spoon into crust. Arrange halved peanut butter cups on top. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Chocolate Pie
"This is one of my husbands favorite desserts. Super easy to make."
"This was very easy to make. Family couldent' wait for the freezer time so I only got about 2 hours in the freezer and they still enjoyed it."
"Very good and easy. My husband who is a peanut butter cup lover is a fan. Looks impressive, although it never slices as nicely as I would like. This time around, I made two and put one in the freezer, so maybe a frozen version will slice nicer."
"very good and really easy to make"
"Revised 2 pkgs pudding1 1/2 cups chped PB cupssmall amount of whipped topping about 1/2 use reat for top of pie"
"I use 2 pkgs. choc. pudding mix & 2 cups cold milk. Whisk for 2 mins. Fold in 1&1/2 cups chopped peanut butter cups and half a sm. tub of cool whip. Pour into an oreo pie crust then top with remaining cool whip. Sprinkle with a chopped peanut butter cups and drizzle with 1 square of melted chocolate and some caramel and refrigerate. Absolutely delicious. The 2 pkgs makes it look more chocolately and using half the tub of cool whip doesnt make it taste so much like cool whip. Plus it's prettier."
"I have made this recipe many times and my family loves it. I usually add a little more topping to the pudding to make it higher, and add a few more peanut butter cups to add to the feast!"