Peanut Butter-Chocolate Ice Cream Torte Recipe
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 quart peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cup pieces, softened
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped miniature peanut butter cups
- 1. Place cookies in a food processor. Cover and pulse until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 10-in. springform pan; cover and freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- 2. Spread chocolate ice cream into crust; cover and freeze until firm. Spread peanut butter over chocolate layer and top with peanut butter ice cream. Cover and freeze until firm.
- 3. Place chocolate chips in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Spread over top of dessert. Immediately sprinkle with peanut butter cups. Cover and freeze for 1 hour before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 1001 calories, 70g fat (31g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 509mg sodium, 84g carbohydrate (65g sugars, 7g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter-Chocolate Ice Cream Torte
"Is this actually worth 1,001 calories?"
"1 slice equals 1,001 calories!!!!!!!!"
"Very easy to make! Extremely delicious!"