Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold whole milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 366 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 307mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jun 6, 2018
Thank you Debbie for sharing your recipe. It is amazing! Very easy to put together. Made it to give friends, they absolutely love it, I used about 3/4 cup of peanut butter, just because I wanted to empty the jar! Great recipe!
Apr 5, 2018
Not sure what everyone is raving about. My family didn't like this at all.. Way to sweet and the instant pudding is just weird.
Feb 8, 2018
Absolutely heavenly! Left out the peanut butter cups. Might have been overkill. It was a hit!!!!
Dec 22, 2017
Really nice cake. You have really done a nice job. As you have shared the best things for me. Even this recipes can be made in busy time also. It's really special for me. thanks for sharing it here on this site.http://cake-delivery.in/gurgaonhttp://cake-delivery.in/delhihttp://cake-delivery.in/noidahttp://cake-delivery.in/kota
Nov 6, 2017
I made this without any of the confectioner sugar and it was AMAZING!!! My family loved it!!!
Oct 30, 2017
Made it for a work celebration. It was the first dessert gone.
Oct 8, 2017
Yummy! Rich, smooth flavor. Leftovers didn't last long!
Jul 13, 2017
There are really good desserts, then there are GREAT desserts- this one falls under GREAT desserts. It's rich and smooth, with a variety of flavors and textures that marry together for a party in your mouth! A hard to earn 5 stars from me!
Apr 5, 2017
Easy, tasty and ingredients I have on hand. What's not to like. The compliment of chocolate and peanut butter can't be beat!
Apr 5, 2017
Sounds delicious right now and I'm loving it and I'm looking forward to making it some day.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.