- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold whole milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
"Absolutely heavenly! Left out the peanut butter cups. Might have been overkill. It was a hit!!!!"
"Really nice cake. You have really done a nice job. As you have shared the best things for me. Even this recipes can be made in busy time also. It's really special for me. thanks for sharing it here on this site.http://cake-delivery.in/gurgaonhttp://cake-delivery.in/delhihttp://cake-delivery.in/noidahttp://cake-delivery.in/kota"
"I made this without any of the confectioner sugar and it was AMAZING!!! My family loved it!!!"
"Made it for a work celebration. It was the first dessert gone."
"Yummy! Rich, smooth flavor. Leftovers didn't last long!"
"There are really good desserts, then there are GREAT desserts- this one falls under GREAT desserts. It's rich and smooth, with a variety of flavors and textures that marry together for a party in your mouth! A hard to earn 5 stars from me!"
"Sounds delicious right now and I'm loving it and I'm looking forward to making it some day."
"The first time I made this my family and I was super impressed and it has become the most requested dessert for Sunday dinners."
"This was a big hit! As a Volunteer Field Editor for TOH, I enjoy testing new recipes. As others have suggested, it is very rich and a small serving goes a long way! Very simple to make and a crowd favourite for sure!"