Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie
My husband, Joe, keeps telling me this pie could win a contest. It's very rich and sweet, but so good.
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- Combine wafer crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, cream the peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar. Add vanilla. Fold in whipped topping and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Spoon into cooled crust; chill for several hours. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 548 calories, 36g fat (20g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 343mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.