- 1 cup peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a small saucepan, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips over low heat. Transfer to a small mixing bowl and cool to lukewarm, about 7 minutes. Beat in whipped topping. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until firm enough to form into balls.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt milk chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip balls in chocolate and place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with peanuts. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Chocolate Balls
"Love the final product, but have difficulty rolling into balls. The filling is very sticky and soft. They are really good regardless."