Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon salted peanuts, finely chopped
- Sprinkle 4 teaspoons of graham cracker crumbs into eight individual serving dishes. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Set aside 8 teaspoons whipped topping for garnish; cover and refrigerate. Fold remaining whipped topping into peanut butter mixture; spoon over crumbs. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crumbs. Top with reserved whipped topping and sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutrition Facts1/3 cup: 214 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 247mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch.
Feb 21, 2014
I had imagined the perfect recipe with my two favorite desserts, peanut butter and cheesecake..... but could never find a recipe that looked like it would be as good as my 'dream dessert'. This SURE was the perfect one! Easy to make, light, and full of those gorgeous peanut butter and cheesecakey flavours..... I'm in love!!
Jun 22, 2009
Just a thought, could use cupcake tin rather than dishes...
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.