- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Apple slices
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Shape into a ball; roll in peanuts. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with apples. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Cheese Ball
"Yummy! I made this for my Scrapbooking club and it was a hit. It's best with a sweet cracker like cinniman grams which compliment the peanut butter and sugar. I plan to make one for my halloween party!It's extremely easy to make! I also made one with "crunchy peanut butter" and I like it even better!!!"