Peanut Butter Candy Pie Recipe
It only takes a couple of ingredients and a few minutes to create two of these crispy colorful "pizzas". Whether sold as a whole pie or by the slice, the chocolate layer and coconut and peanut butter candy toppings will make it popular with children of all ages. -Laura Mahaffey Annapolis, Maryland
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 50 milk chocolate kisses or 1-1/3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups Reese's Pieces
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter and marshmallows on high for 1 minute; stir until marshmallows are melted. Add the cereal; mix well. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of two greased 9-in. pie plates.
- 2. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate kisses; stir until smooth. Spread over prepared crusts. Sprinkle with coconut and candy pieces; press down lightly. Let stand until chocolate is set. Cut into slices. Yield: 2 pies (8 slices each), 16 servings, 8 per pie, 1 slice per serving.
1 slice: 310 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Candy Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC