Peanut Butter Candy Pie
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + standing
Makes2 pies (8 slices each), 16 servings, 8 per pie, 1 slice per serving
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 50 milk chocolate kisses or 1-1/3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups Reese's Pieces
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter and marshmallows on high for 1 minute; stir until marshmallows are melted. Add the cereal; mix well. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of two greased 9-in. pie plates.
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate kisses; stir until smooth. Spread over prepared crusts. Sprinkle with coconut and candy pieces; press down lightly. Let stand until chocolate is set. Cut into slices.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 310 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 1, 2009
It looked so cool
Feb 28, 2008
I made this for a bake sale - it was super quick and easy to make - taking the wrapper off of the kisses took the most time LOL - My child went crazy for it - We love it - Thank you!