No one will believe you created the chocolate-covered bites in time for dinner. Or, whip some up to include on your cookie tray when entertaining.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Recommended: 20 Recipes for Homemade Christmas Candy
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until blended. Beat in cracker crumbs. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Carefully spoon a small amount of chocolate mixture over each candy. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Candies in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p10
Reviews forPeanut Butter Candies
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2010
"i made these before i had my son and loved them. unfortunately, my son has a peanut allergy. i have made these using SunButter (made from sunflower seeds) and we still love them."