Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 large ripe bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup orange or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Toss bananas with juice; drain well. Arrange bananas over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- 4. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Drizzle over bananas. Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
Mar 22, 2015
Used "five star brownie" recipe from here otherwise followed dirrections. Very good.
Apr 7, 2011
What better combination is there besides peanut butter and chocolate? When I saw this recipe I thought there is someone out there who understands the meaning of "comfort food". I would to experiment a little by seeing if Splenda can be used in place of the sugar to help me cut down a bit on sugar. It will be worth a try and if it succeeds, I will gladly let you all know. But thanks again for this wonderful craving dessert.
Jan 19, 2010