- 1 package brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 large ripe bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup orange or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate
- 2 teaspoons butter (no substitutes)
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions and spread into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Spread over crust. Toss bananas with juice; drain well. Arrange bananas over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and butter. Drizzle over bananas. Refrigerate until chocolate is set. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forPeanut Butter Brownie Pizza
"Used "five star brownie" recipe from here otherwise followed dirrections. Very good."
"What better combination is there besides peanut butter and chocolate? When I saw this recipe I thought there is someone out there who understands the meaning of "comfort food". I would to experiment a little by seeing if Splenda can be used in place of the sugar to help me cut down a bit on sugar. It will be worth a try and if it succeeds, I will gladly let you all know. But thanks again for this wonderful craving dessert."