Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Chocolate Eggs Recipe
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 pound milk chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- Colored sprinkles, optional
- In a small mixing bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and marshmallow cream until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; form into egg shapes. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip eggs into candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Return to baking sheet; immediately decorate with sprinkles if desired. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forPeanut Butter and Marshmallow Chocolate Eggs
"I found this recipe a couple of years ago on Taste of Home. I make them every easter. My son wants me to make them year round. My family and I love them! Thanks for sharing."
"This is a great recipe and a lot of fun for kids too!"
"We loved these. They were easy to make and delicious. I made them with my young grandchildren."
"Made them for Easter, they were awesome. Only complaint is I wish there was a better explanation on how to dip eggs without making total mess and wasting a ton of chocolate. Mine were not pretty, but boy were they yummy!!!"
"My family loved these. I also used this recipe to fill my Easter egg moulds"
"Mom always said the way to a mans heart is thru his stomach. He love's peanut butter cups and i look to be in the kitchen. We both win. Can't wait to try them. Thank you."
"will be making for easter yum"
"Yummy---I like this recipe better than my own...this will definitly replace mine--thanks..."
"Looks good may make some of these for my kids for easter."