- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Additional strawberry preserves, optional
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Spread into crust. Top with preserves and whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. If desired, dollop additional preserves on top before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPeanut Butter 'n' Jelly Pie
"I didn't know what kind of desert I was going to make for New Years day. I got on line, and there it was!! My email from Taste of Home with new recipes. I had all the ingredients to make this one. When I told everyone what we're having for desert, they all groaned. When I served it, I only had 2 small slices left over! Even my Grand Daughter, who doesn't like peanut butter ate her whole piece.The only thing I changed, was that I added a little more preserves."