Peachy Tossed Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing Recipe
A sweet homemade dressing flecked with poppy seeds coats this green salad sent in by Tonia Booker of Gilbert, Arizona. The combination of sweet peaches, salty feta cheese, and crunchy onion and cucumber offers an array of tastes and textures.
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 to 2 medium peaches, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion, separated into rings
- CREAMY POPPY SEED DRESSING:
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, peaches, cucumber, feta cheese and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Serve with salad. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Peachy Tossed Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2010
"Great salad! My family all raved about it. The dressing has just the right amount of sweetness which off-sets the feta and peaches perfectly."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC