- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 to 2 medium fresh peaches, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion, separated into rings
- CREAMY POPPY SEED DRESSING:
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, peaches, cucumber, feta cheese and onion. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Serve with salad. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPeachy Tossed Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
"Great salad! My family all raved about it. The dressing has just the right amount of sweetness which off-sets the feta and peaches perfectly."