Peachy Strawberry Smoothie
“I served this delicious smoothie to my family at a Sunday gathering, and everyone liked it.” —Deb Doran, Temecula, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups peach or apricot nectar
- 2 cups (16 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 medium peach, peeled and sliced
- 6 frozen whole strawberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 166 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Fruit Smoothie in Taste of Home October/November 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.